1) To sign up for the "AmazonSmile" program: visit the website: smile.amazon.com . If you already have an Amazon account go ahead and sign in. If you do not have an Amazon account click the button "Create Amazon account" and follow the instructions.
2) After you sign in...you will see the page: "Select a charitable organization to start shopping". Toward the bottom of the page find the section "Or pick you own charitable organization". Type in Storehouse Community Food Pantry and click the "Search button".
3) On this page you will find a list of charitable organizations. Find the Storehouse Community Food Pantry and click the "Select" button.
4) The next page is your confirmation page, telling you that you are set to contribute to The Pantry with every purchase you make through the smile. amazon.com website. You will see a message suggesting you install a toolbar called Amazon assistant. I don't think this is necessary. You can start at the same place if you just type in http://smile.amazon.com into your browser.
5) Once you have registered with smile.amazon.com please let us know so we can keep track of the number of people involved in the program. You may send an email to The Pantry at this address: email@example.com