TO USE THE KROGER COMMUNITY REWARDS PROGRAM:
1) Visit the Kroger website at: www.kroger.com . When the site appears you may see a banner at the top welcoming you to kroger.com and asking you to designate your favorite store. When you click "Change", the next box you see is where you can enter your zip code or city and state and click the "Search" button. From this list find your favorite Kroger location and Click on "Make Preferred Store".
2) Navigate down the page until you see the section "Sign In or Create an Account to Enroll". (If you already have an online Kroger account...skip the next steps and go to Step 7). Click the button "Create an Account".
3) To begin creating your account...enter and confirm your email address. Enter and confirm a unique password for your Kroger account. In the next section enter your location. This can be either your zip code or your city, state. Then click the drop box to "Select Store" (3408 Pemberton Blvd, Vicksburg). If you want to receive email specials from Kroger...check the "Email me" box...otherwise leave this box unchecked. Click the button "Create Account". When you take this step the next page you see will tell you that your account has been created and you will receive a confirmation email in the next 24 hours.
4) You now have an online Kroger account and you are ready to add your Kroger Plus card to the account.
5) In the box "Plus Card-OR-Alternate ID Number" enter your Kroger Plus Card. One note here: When you click in this box a "note" will appear explaining what the Alternate ID is. Enter your last name in "Last Name" box. Click the "Save" button.
6) You are now ready to associate your Kroger Account with the Community Rewards Program.
7) Navigate back to the top of the page and click the "My Account" button.
8) This will give you an "Account Summary"...your email address and "stars" for your password, Kroger Plus Card, etc. Navigate to the bottom of the page until you find the "Community Rewards" section. Click the "Enroll" button.
9) On this page "Community Rewards Program" you will need to provide the information requested. One note here: The boxes with "stars" are required information; the other boxes are not. You may fill them in if you wish. Click the "Save" button.
10) On this next page "Find your Organization" you will "Search" for the Storehouse Community Food Pantry. In the search box, type Storehouse and click the "Search Button". You will see an entry for:
(Organization) Storehouse Community Food Pantry (Address) 907 South St, Vicksburg MS, 39180 (Number)20637.
Click the circle next to our entry. Click the "Enroll" button.
11) Your Account Summary will now show that "Your enrollment in the Community Rewards Program has been updated. Thank you for participating." You may now navigate to the top of the page and click the "Sign Out" button.
12) If you have trouble signing up or enrolling in the program call 1-800-KROGERS (1-800-576-4377) and choose option 3. Once you have registered your Kroger card, please let us know so we can keep track of the number of people involved in the program. You may send an email to The Pantry at this address: email@example.com